Please visit my new site at myndseed.com.
Update: Now offering CBT throughSkype
- Feeling down? Not enjoying life like you used to?
- Overwhelmed with worry? Does it seem to keep you from being able to relax, focus, even sleep?
- Have a difficult time controlling your temper? Do you find yourself shouting at loved ones even though you know they aren’t at fault?
- Do you often feel trapped, guilty, bad or ashamed?
- Do you have things you’d like to do but feel like you don’t have the confidence or assertiveness to try them?
If any of these sound familiar, you’ve come to the right place.
I specialise in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). I work with various other models of psychotherapy and counselling as and when required. These talking therapies have been found extremely helpful for many problems.
Telephone: 07933 119663
I have vast knowledge and experience within the mental health field, working with a wide range of clients. These clients range from those who have mild anxiety to more severe psychological problems. I have several years experience as a registered manager of a care home for young adults with both mental health and learning difficulties.
My experience also includes working within forensics at South Wales Police supporting victims of crime and with prisoners alike. I also worked for Cardiff MIND with clients who had tenancy issues, here I also counselled clients with a wide range of difficulties and problems.
I now run a private practice in Cardiff, in the Vale of Glamorgan and via the internet through Skype.
I now run a private practice in the Vale of Glamorgan, also in Cardiff and via the internet using Skype.
You can get a referral through:
- Contacting me yourself
- Through your GP
- Through EAP or an insurance company
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Cognitive Behavioural)
- Psychotherapy/Counselling Certificate Counselling Theory
- Psychotherapy/Counselling Certificate Counselling Skills
- Preliminary Certificate in Social Care
- Short courses on motivational exercises and life coaching
- Protection of vulnerable adults (POVA)
- Managing conflict